Developed uniquely, Roland Truevis VG2 series printers satisfy the highest quality demands. As the production needs of today’s designer’s/ printer’s world permanently grow, the TrueVIS VG2 is everything you could desire from a printer/cutter.
- Important to know, it implements new inks and colour modes for detailed colour reproduction.
- Furthermore, it has increased accuracy during print/cut and smart new automated pinch rollers.
- Roland Truevis VG2 printer guarantees long-run automated prin&cut production process.
- Newly added perforated cut function.
- 3M™ MCS™ Warranty and Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program certification ensures extra print confidence
- Coupled with Versaworks 6 RIP, it makes printing effortless and reliable. Simple and easy colour matching. Besides, it allows a one-step upgrade directly from Roland.
- New: Orange colour added to the 8-colour mode brings gamut increase, highly impactful images. Furthermore, it gives a delicate and warm glow to any printed image.
- Inks & packaging: Truvis 2 Inks -500 ml ink pouch all colours, only White colour – 250 ml.
- The added True Rich Color preset uses the combination of the neutral grey and the vibrant TR2 ink colours. Thus, it reproduces extremely smooth gradations and natural skin tones. So the graphics quality is like never before.
- Colour modes:
8-colour CMYK Lm Lc Lk W
8-colour CMYK Lm Lc Lk Or
In addition to all, the new Roland Flex Fire print head delivers unbeatable quality of the skin tones, neutrals, by smooth gradations and vibrant colours. This is guaranteed at the highest speed of printing and at even very intensive work flow.
- For detailed ingormation, preview here Roland Truvis VG2 brochure.