The Roland SG3 series offer first-class results for a huge number of successful business applications. With these printer-cutters, you can easily expand your work in the graphics sector. Or you could start a new venture for printing customization and design. SG3 is the economical TrueVis models eco-solvent printer line, next to the high-end VG3 Print & Cut professional printers.
Equipped with the new Roland FlexFire printheads of the highest class, Roland SG3 deliver perfect and versatile output. The combined Print & Cut machines provide precise contour cutting for incredible print performance.
Each TrueVis SG3 printer uses TR2 ink (CMYK) with True Rich Color 3 gamut range, thus bringing unprecedented colour quality. The TR2 inks are Greenguard Gold certified and guarantee environmental friendliness and compliance.
New features in Roland TrueVis SG3 printers
- The 7-inch LCD touch control panel: It provides allows smooth monitoring of all printing parameters. Also, it offers automatic calibration and other automated intuitive tools.
- Media pick-up device: Redesigned with adjustable end cap. Allows using spools of different sizes. Included with each SG3 wide format printer.
- Automatic intermediate distance adjustment function: Intermediate distance and media feed compensation are adjusted at a button touch.
- Nozzle Mask Function: If a printhead nozzle does not work, the specific nozzle band can be turned off. So, printing can continue immediately without interruption.
- Custom Crop: Create stickers with even greater precision. This is possible thanks to the Crop Mark by Row function on the VersaWorks 6 software.
- Smart media clamps: Clamps with built-in channels make the operation more efficient when printing. They do not interfere with the cutting of sheet media and do not require removal.
- Perforated cut option for separating the printed media: Easy to tear perforations between prints. So, the separation of the finished print is extremely quick.
- New media holder: One-touch lever locks the rollers in place. Other easy-to-load features include an integrated fan. That keeps the media stable during print preparation.
- Automated pinch rollers: The updated inner pinch rollers are lifted during cutting. Meanwhile, the outer rollers remain in place to ensure precision in printing and excellent cutting results.
Download the Roland SG3 Print & Cut printer brochure for further specifications and more details.